TangiBot has a Kickstarter Project for a Much Cheaper MakerBot
We have continued to review Kickstarter projects on 3D printing.
Here’s a new contenter. The TangiBot is a Makerbot Replicator clone. The same performance and features of The Replicator at a roughly 33% discount.
Why should you buy a TangiBot? Here’s what the Kickstarter page says:
Quite simply, because the TangiBot is a Makerbot Replicator clone, the TangiBot is the best 3D printer on the market with a very active community of owners. Here is a quick list of the benefits of buying a TangiBot:
- 2/3 the price of the Makerbot Replicator (discount of $550-700)
- The highest quality 3D printer
- The best features
- You can get it fully assembled and tested in Acrylic
- 100% compatible with all MakerBot Replicator Parts
- A very active community of owners
- Thousands of designs available to download online
- Design your own parts, toys, games, and models
TangiBot has raised $14,112 of its $500,000 goal with 24 days to go. Want to see TangiBot succeed? Visit the TangiBot Kickstarter project.