Top 3D Printing News Last Week: Michael Ian Black, Materials, Startups
3D Printing News
A roundup of the top 3D printing news from May 13 to May 18:
Monday, May 13
- 3D Printing Materials: From Plastic to Metal to Wood and Beyond
- Even Mega’s Kim Dotcom Doesn’t Want 3D Printed Guns
Wednesday, May 15
Thursday, May 16
Friday, May 17
- Michigan Tech Launches 3D Printers for Peace Contest
- Startup Azavy Launches AirBnB Marketplace for 3D Printing
Saturday, May 18
- Michael Ian Black Tweets About 3D Printing – Our Response
- Tinkercad Acquired by Autodesk: Free 3D Design Software Lives On!
Photo by lizzk used under Creative Commons license.