Top 10 Countdown: Most Popular 3D Printing Stories in June 2012
Here are the top 10 most popular stories On 3D Printing brought you in June 2012.
10. The Dutch combine 3D printing and textiles.
9. A review of 3D modeling software Tinkercad, SketchUp, and 123D.
8. People are wondering why Google sold 3D modeling business SketchUp.
7. Still popular: the Motley Fool reviews the 3D printing industry.
6. We exclusively covered 3D Systems’ Cubify at Google I/O 3D printing in San Francisco.
5. UP! 3D printer from China is a viable competitor to MakerBot and other.
4. You can be a superhero; your face 3D printed on a superhero action figure.
3. Facebook investor Peter Thiel backs 3D printing entrepreneur.
2. Why 3D printing will be more fun than LEGO thanks to Minecraft.
1. 3D printing stock are hot and up over 180%! So was this article.
Thanks for reading in June!
Peter Thiel photo by thekenyeung used under Creative Commons license.