3D Printing Earns Top 10 Fastest Growing Industries, Beats Hot Sauce Production
IBISWorld produced its April 2012 special report on the Top 10 Fastest-Growing Industries. 3D Printer Manufacturing was #6.
- Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Solar Panel Manufacturing
- For-Profit Universities
- Pilates & Yoga Studios
- Self-Tanning Product Manufacturing
- 3D Printer Manufacturing
- Social Network Game Development
- Hot Sauce Production
- Green & Sustainable Building Construction
- Online Eyeglasses & Contact Lens Sales
Named companies for 3D Printing were:
The report below suggests that 3D printer manufacturing will be $1.7 billion in 2012 growing to $3.3 billion in 2017. Read the full report below.