Top 10 Countdown: Most Popular 3D Printing Stories in May 2012
Here are the top 10 most popular stories On 3D Printing brought you in May 2012.
10. 3D Systems acquired FreshFiber for 3D printed electronics accessories.
9. We wrote an editorial analyzing the space of 3D printing creators and consumers.
8. We reviewed SketchUp, Tinkercad, and 123D modeling software.
7. The fashion runway was 3D printed in Belgium.
6. The Motley Fool weighed in on public 3D printing manufacturers.
5. We featured companies exhibiting at Maker Faire Bay Area 2012.
4. Why Google sold SketchUp and what it means for 3D printing.
3. A 3D printing vending machine surfaced at Virginia Tech.
2. This New House: constructing and printing WikiHouse.
1. We featured Brad Feld as a premiere venture capitalist looking at 3D printing investments.
Thanks for reading in May!