3D Systems CEO Video Interview: A Leader’s Perspective on 3D Printing
Avi Reichental Shares His Perspective on Materials, M&A, and More
Avi Reichental is CEO of the $5 billion 3D printing market leader 3D Systems. After delivering an inspiring keynote at at the Inside 3D Printing conference in San Jose, Mr. Reichental gave On 3D Printing an exclusive interview, where we discussed the future of materials for 3D printing, materials safety, unintended consequences and risks, and of course, M&A.
Watch the video below to see the full interview.
- 3D Systems Continues Acquisition Trail with 3D Printing Startup The Sugar Lab
- 3D Systems: Will the 3D Printing Giant Continue to Thrive?
- 3D Systems Acquires UK-Based Rapid Prototyping Firm CRDM
- 3D Systems CEO Predicts Moore’s Law Will Hit 3D Printing Technology – Inside 3D Printing Chicago
- 3D Systems Issues New Common Stock; Watch Out for M&A
- 3D Systems: Geomagic Design to Advance CAD and 3D Printing