Are You At the 3D Print Show? RT or Comment!
The 3D Print Show, taking place today and tomorrow at The Brewery, Chiswell St, London, will include:
- Performances from the world’s first 3D printed band, with specially composed scores from Dave Marks
- 3D printed fashion show including bespoke work from world renowned fashion, jewelry, footwear and millinery designers, such as Daniel Widrig, Bryan Oknyansky and Amelia Agosta
- 3D art gallery showcasing up to 50 different artworks ranging from sculpture to animation and interactive design. The show will host works from renowned designers such as Neri Oxman, Ted Noten and Assa Ashuach
- Workshops from leading experts including Jason Lopez, who created 3D printed body armour for the film Ironman 2
- 3D printed “mini me’s” using body scanning technology to produce an exact replica of yourself
- Design bar giving attendees the chance to learn the fine art of 3D design
- Cinema showing reels from the 3D4D Challenge, a charity that seeks to provide low-cost 3D printed solutions to help communities in the developing world
- Medical and archaeological zones demonstrating the applicability of 3D print to modern medicine and historical preservation
- 3D printed living room from chairs to table lamps
- And much, much more!
Some of the most forward thinking minds from the worlds of technology, design, art and fashion will come together to showcase truly innovative works that have only been made possible through the medium of 3D print.
If you are there, RT or comment!
Via The Manufacturer.