Amazon.com Launches Extensive 3D Printing Category
Amazon Gets Into 3D Printing
E-commerce behemoth Amazon.com has thrown its weight in support at 3D printing.
Over the last week they have begun to roll out a 3D printing category, listing 3D printers, parts, supplies and software.
3D printers include:
- MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- FlashForge 3D printer, dual extruder w/2 ABS spools
- Afinia 3D Printer H-Series
- Cubify Cube 3d Printer Silver (2nd Generation) Latest One
- Mbot Cube 3d Printer Dual Head
- Airwolf 3D Printer AW3D V.5 + 1 LB Filament Assembled Prusa Reprap Repstrap
- FelixRobotics BV, 100 040.0, Felix 2.0 Complete DIY 3D printer kit
- and more
It’s exciting to see Amazon getting behind 3D printing!