Top 3D Printing Headlines from Last Week: Clean Energy, Toys, Father’s Day
A roundup of the top news On 3D Printing brought you from June 4 to June 10.
Monday, June 4
- The MakerBot Met Hackathon Spreads with Art Derivations
- Shapeways Friday Finds: da Vinci, Cube Pendant, Snap Bangle
Tuesday, June 5
- MakerBot and 3D Systems Execs Square Off in CES Interview [Video]
- The Silver-Ink Challenge: Can 3D Printing Bring Us Renewable Energy?
Wednesday, June 6
- Does HP Need to Make An Acquisition to Compete On 3D Printing?
- Crafting the Future: Dutch Arts Combine 3D Printing and Textiles [Video]
Thursday, June 7
- Why 3D Printing Will Be More Fun Than LEGO: Minecraft Video
- How 3D Printing is Revolutionizing Rapid Prototyping
Friday, June 8
- MakieLab Raises $1.4 Million for Personalized 3D Printed Dolls
- Why to Get Your Dad a 3D Printer for Father’s Day: The New Tool Belt
Saturday, June 9
- 3D Printing Inventor Chuck Hall Gets His Cube from 3D Systems
- Top 10 Countdown: Most Popular 3D Printing Stories in May 2012
Solar photovoltaic photo by PNNL – Pacific Northwest National Laboratory used under Creative Commons license.