Top 3D Printing Headlines Last Week: Apple, Google, Joe Biden, $300 Printer
A roundup of the top news On 3D Printing brought you from June 25 to July 1.
Monday, June 25
- Will Apple Make a Big Acquisition to Enter the 3D Printing Market?
- $300 3D Printer Printxel Shows at the Kansas City Maker Faire
Tuesday, June 26
Wednesday, June 27
- Broadway Shows Get New Mojo with 3D Printed Set Design
- Exclusive: Cubify by 3D Systems Prints at Google I/O and Launches API
Thursday, June 28
Friday, June 29
- Autodesk Shows off 123D Catch Software and 3D Printing at Google I/O
- 3D Systems Announces “Smarter 3D Printing” Seminars for Entrepreneurs
Saturday, June 30
Sunday, July 1
- Vice President Joe Biden Shares the Vision for 3D Printing
- Fab Lab of the Week: Massey University Centre Hosts New Zealand Event
Apple photo by aditza121 used under Creative Commons license.