Tag Archives: News
Top 3D Printing Headlines from Last Week: $1.4 Billion Merger, The Economist, GWiz Fab Lab, 3D Design Software
A roundup of the top news On 3D Printing brought you from April 16 to April 22.
Monday, April 16
- Stratasys Merges with Objet to Create 3D Printing Powerhouse in $1.4 Billion Deal
- How Big Can 3D Printing Go?
Tuesday, April 17
- Stratasys and Objet Merger: Analysis and Key Takeaways
- 3D Printing Changes the Game for Scientific Experiments [Video]
Wednesday, April 18
- 3D Systems Acquires Paramount Industries to Advance Aerospace and Medical Device 3D Printing
- Rebuild (or Clone) the Forbidden City with 3D Printing
Thursday, April 19
- A Look Back at the History of MakerBot, 3D Printing Pioneer [Video]
- 3D Printing Earns Top 10 Fastest Growing Industries, Beats Hot Sauce Production
Friday, April 20
A roundup of the top news On 3D Printing brought you from April 9 to April 15.
- Improving Education: 3D Printing Lab Equipment to Help Poor Schools
- Explaining the Future: The 3D Printing Revolution by Christopher Barnatt [Video]
Tuesday, April 10
- Old Refrigerators Recycled to 3D Print Modern Furniture [Video]
- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) Acquires Startup My Robot Nation
Wednesday, April 1
- Winners Announced in Global 3D Printing Design Competition by Stratasys
- Wall Street Journal Features 3D Printing [Video]
Thursday, April 12
- Futuristic Shopping Experiences: 3D Printing Transforms Retail [Video]
- The Motley Fool Reviews the 3D Printing Market
Friday, April 13
- Will 3D Printing Disrupt the Lucrative Toy Industry?
- Shapeways’ Friday Finds Showcases the Best of 3D Printing Design
Saturday, April 14
A roundup of the top news On 3D Printing brought you from April 2 to April 8.
Monday, April 2
- Disrupting China: Interview with Horst Hörtner from Ars Electronica Futurelab
- A Look Back: 3D Printing in 2010 [Interactive Timeline]
Tuesday, April 3
- Dental Labs Redefine Personal Care with Onsite 3D Printing
- From Design to 3D Print: Making Moving Parts [Video]
Wednesday, April 4
- 3D Printing for Kids – Kickstarter Project PotteryPrint Fails to Raise Funds
- MIT Scientists Putting $10 Million Grant Toward 3D Printed Robots
Thursday, April 5
Friday, April 6
- Leapfrog Launches New 3D Printer Line in Europe
- Tinkercad Chess Set Design Contest: Winner Announced!
Saturday, April 7